GROUP: Varsity Band and Prep Band
DATE: Tuesday, September 27, 2016
LOCATION: Central High School, Omaha, NE.
4:00 PM – Band Room opens and students get instrument, flags, uniform bags and hats.
4:45 PM – Load Buses PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU EAT DINNER, NO DINNER PROVIDED.
5:30 PM – Arrive at Central High School
7:00 PM – OME Begins
7:30 PM – Burke Band Performs
9:00 PM – Load Buses and return to Burke
9:30 PM – Buses arrive at Burke, unload, turn uniforms
Saxophones/Horns: cleans up band room and hallway
DRESS: Band Uniform- show t-shirt, black shorts, black socks and band shoes or Color Guard uniform designated by Mr. Baker
• No food or drink in uniforms (Students will be given bottle water after the field competition courtesy of our Band Boosters)
• Bring a Snack
• STUDENTS ARE REMINDED TO EAT DINNER, BRING A SNACK.
• Students are to remain in full uniform unless instructed otherwise by the directors.
• Report at 4:00PM, regardless of weather conditions. In the case of inclement weather a performance decision will be made by the directors.
• Please be sure your child has their inhaler/epipen with them.
• Please thank the bus rivers and parents helpers for their hard work and dedication
• DO NOT WASTE YOUR ENERGY BY RUNNING AROUND NEEDLESSLY.
•limited bus space is available for parents/family members who can help chaperone/move equipment/props. We need people for every performance of this year’s show.
Thank you for all the hard work students and parents have put in so far. We are very proud of the students and hope you enjoy their performance!
-Mr. Wright, Mr. Brown, & the Burke High School Band Staff