New Parent Meeting/Booster Meeting Reminder:
Just wanted to remind everyone of the New Parent Meeting/Booster Meeting next Thursday, July 23, at 7 pm in the Burke cafeteria.
The Directors will share important and helpful information for all our new and returning parents. We will also talk about upcoming activities as we kick off marching band season. The marching band and marching band season at Burke are very busy and a great time to get involved and meet the kids and other parents. Please be sure to attend this meeting if at all possible! We look forward to seeing everyone!
- Monday, July 20 – Friday, July 24 and Monday, July 27 – Friday, July 31
- 8 am – 12 noon and 5 pm – 9 pm
Helpful band camp reminders for students
- Remember to bring your instrument and music/lyre and flip book (if you have two instruments, bring the oldest one) and water jug
- Take care of yourself – stretch, drink plenty of water, wear sunscreen, get plenty of rest
- Dress comfortably
- Be on time
- Make friends
Preview Show and Pizza
- Friday, July 31 at 6 pm in the football stadium
- The band will share what they’ve learned during band camp followed by pizza in the cafeteria (2015 Exhibition Night Pizza Party form)
Burke Band Boosters