DATE: April 8, 2014
LOCATION: Burke High School Auditorium, 12200 Burke Blvd., Omaha, NE 68154
ADMISSION: No Admission Fee!
TIMES: 6:00 PM; Report to Burke to the following warm-up areas
(Bands are listed in performance order):
1. Combined Elementary Concert Band (South cafeteria to drop off cases, etc., then go to the auditorium stage for rehearsal)
2. Combined Buffett/Burke 9th Grade Concert Band (Main cafeteria)
3. Beveridge Concert Band (North cafeteria)
4. Burke Symphonic Band (Band room)
5. Burke Symphonic Wind Ensemble (Vocal Music room)
6. Burke Percussion Ensemble (Stay with your assigned band)
7:00 PM; Concert begins and should be about 60 to 90 minutes in length. Please plan on staying for the entire concert so all groups have a large audience.
DRESS: Elementary and middle school students will wear performance clothing designated by their directors. Burke students will wear band uniforms, black socks, and black band shoes.
QUESTIONS: Please contact us at 402-557-3252, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Mr. Edwards and Mr. Spath