EVENT: Bellevue East Marching Invitational (PRELIMS ONLY)
GROUP: Varsity and Prep Band
DATE: Saturday, September 22, 2012
LOCATION: BellevueEastHigh School, 1401 High School Drive, Bellevue, NE
10:00AM-Meet in band room, put on uniforms (bring bags) and load buses
10:30AM-Buses leave Burke
11:00AM-Arrive at Bellevue East and go to warm-up area
12:45PM-Perform in field competition.
We hope you are able to watch us perform and support the band
(Admission: $10.00 for adults, $7.00 for students and senior citizens
that admits you to both prelims and finals).
1:15PM-Buses leave Bellevue East
1:45PM-Buses arrive at Burke
2:00PM-Prelims Awards for anyone that is interested.
(We are minimizing our
time at Bellevue East this year to allow students time to prepare for the
DRESS: Band uniform: Show shirt (Prep Band-gray t-shirt) & shorts, black socks, band
shoes or Color Guard uniform
- No food or drink in uniforms (Students will be given bottled water after the field competition courtesy of our Band Boosters.)
- STUDENTS ARE REMINDED TO EAT BREAKFAST, BRING A SNACK (OPTIONAL) AND DRESS FOR THE WEATHER!
- Students are to remain in full uniform when in public.
- Report at 10:00AM regardless of weather conditions. In the case of inclement weather a performance decision will be made by the directors.
- Please be sure your child has their inhaler/epipen with them on Saturday.
- Thank you for all the hard work students and parents have put in so far. The students had a great start to the competition season last Saturday and are working very hard. We are very proud of the students and hope you enjoy their performances!
-Mr. Edwards, Mr. Spath, & the BurkeHigh School Band Staff