5:30 PM – Report to band room, put on uniforms, warm-up as assigned
6:15 PM – Varsity Band and Prep Band line up in parade formation
6:45 PM – Arrive in stadium, set up for National Anthem
6:50 PM – National Anthem, followed by pregame
7:00 PM – Game begins, provide pep band music
2nd Quarter – Varsity Band warm-up, Prep Band provides pep band music
Halftime – Varsity Band performs show, Prep Band helps frontline
3rd Quarter – Varsity Band changes, Prep Band provides pep band music
4th Quarter – Prep Band changes and returns to bleachers, Varsity Band provides pep band music
9:00-9:30 PM – Game ends and students return to band room after playing school song
EQUIPMENT: Instrument, music in flip folder
DRESS: Full band uniform, Varsity Band show t-shirt (Prep Band gray t-shirt), shorts, black socks, and band shoes or Color Guard uniform designated by Miss Hadley
• No non-band members may sit with the band and band students will sit in their assigned sections at all times. No food or drink in uniform except for water.
• Students are expected to stay in the band section for the entire game (attendance will be taken).
• All students should be ready to stand and perform every pep band song the drum majors call up during the game.
• Students may want to have a jacket, sweatshirt, etc. for inclement weather.
• Report at 5:30 PM regardless of weather conditions. In the case of inclement weather a game time performance decision will be made by the directors.
Thank you for all the hard work students and parents have put in so far. We are very proud of the students and hope you enjoy their performance!
-Mr. Edwards, Mr. Spath, & the Burke High School Band Staff